1. Apply the desired amount of Detoxifying Cleanser to wet hair. In the direction of the cuticle massage thoroughly into the hair and the scalp. Rinse with warm water and repeat.
2. Take the treatment tube and apply a small amount (tear drop) of treatment into palms and work through hair prior to combing.
3. Detangle with a wide tooth comb and section into 4 equal parts.
4. Starting from the nape, cross section (horizontal) into 3cm thick sections.
5. Squeeze a fine line to the mid-length and distribute up and down the hair length using a firm penetrative action to ensure the crème is evenly distributed. Repeat this process to each section until all the hair is covered.
6. Lightly mist entire head of hair with warm water and massage thoroughly and comb through for even distribution.
7. Place plastic cap over treated hair and place under heat source for 15 – 30 minutes depending on desired result
(longer development will provide more intense results).
8. Once the treatment has processed, apply a small amount of tepid water and emulsify thoroughly to loosen product from the roots, comb through to disperse excess treatment.
9. Rinse with water (the cooler the better).
10. Blow-dry 100%, then continue by taking 3cm cross-sections and finish by passing a flat iron at 180°c x 2 passes on each hair length.